Spend the beautiful week in Yasin Bungalow. Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow is located at Trikora Beach, a peaceful North-eastern part of Bintan Island, Indonesia, with a spectacular view of the sea and coconut trees swaying on a white sandy beach, Nostalgia Yasin truly lets you experience a sense of rustic tranquility with a touch of bliss and also a perfect accommodation for backpackers. Enjoy the sun, the sand and the clear warm seawater at the lovely wooden sea house (bungalow).
This is one of the most relaxing places you will ever visit, even if you have traveled extensively. The services and foods are exceptional and paradise is sitting on the veranda, after a meal looking seaward. The meals are excellent and the island in front of the bungalows is tremendous.
You will adore it all. If you want to experience the touch of paradise, visits Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow. During the day, guests can enjoy the tranquility from the privacy of their balcony or terrace. Yasin Bungalow staffs will make you feel like princes and princesses. Where you can get the nature with fresh air and away from the bustle of the busy city life…
Why Stay in Yasin Bungalow
Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow is one of the holiday resorts available in Bintan. It was a deluxe room. It is made of wood and stood on the sea with large wooden structures. It felt so refreshingly new compared to the urban jungle. The water used to come under the room and you could hear the slow lullaby of the sea. In the morning it was a bright sunny sea, where you can go boating or jet or other water activities. There is a spa near by. The transport is provided to go there .You can even travel in an old motorcycle, which is fun. You have the white island tour which is white, blue and green, Mangroove tour which is green. They soothen all the senses, It is a romantic place to have a time together. You can also go in to the water, as it is very shallow. You can just walk in to water. The people there were very helpful. They provide food which is fab, or you can walk over to the near by restaurant located in the other side of resort and have a whole menu of sea food. You should try the coconut there. It is huge and sweet.
Overall it is nice experience and the resort made it more memorable…
Guests can stay in water wooden bungalows; there are seven of them built on stilts with wood balconies extending over the sea so that guests may enjoy the cool breeze and beautiful view. All bungalows feature a single or double bed with a small seating area and a fan. They all have an adjacent shower and toilet, bed linen, towels and standard toiletries are provided in each bungalow.
There are also 2 units of 2 storey beach bungalows, with double bed per room, 3 units of single gazebo with 1 bed per room, 3 units of 1 bed room villas with 1 double bed, 2 units of 2 bed room villas with air conditioner and 2 units of 2 bed room villas without air conditioner.
Facilities & Services
- • Swimming Pool : Guests will be able to swim at sister resort at Bintan
- • Restaurant : Kampoeng style bar Agro Beach Resort
Operating Hours :
– Breakfast : 0700 – 1000
– Lunch : 1200 – 1500
– Afternoon Tea : 1500 – 1700
– Dinner : 1800 – 2300 (last order at 2130)
– In room dining / Nostalgia Gazebo dining : 0700 – 2200
• Car rental
• Shuttle service to town
• Internet rental
• TV and DVD rental
There are two gateways to reach the place from Singapore:
1) Take ferry (Penguin, Wave Master or Falcon) from TanahMerah ferry terminal (Singapore) to Tanjungpinang ferry terminal. They also categorized land transfer between Tanjungpinang and Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow. Pick up service charges are SGD 30 / way / car for maximum 5 persons. Usually takes one and half hours.
2) Take ferry (Bintan Resort Ferry) from TanahMerah ferry terminal (Singapore), to Bandar Bentan Telani / Bintan Resort – Lagoi. They also prepared land transfer between Bintan Resort and Nostalgia Yasin Bungalow. Pick up service charges are SGD 47 / way / car for maximum 5 persons. Usually takes two and half hours.